EWASTE+ is committed to maintaining a responsible and effective quality, environmental, health & safety, and security management system that supports reuse, data security and destruction, recycling, and value recovery of used electronics in a manner that protects the environment, worker health and safety, our customers, and our community.
- EWASTE+ is committed to continual improvement and customer satisfaction.
- EWASTE+ is committed to the prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
- EWASTE+ is committed to comply with applicable legal and other stakeholder requirements relative to the quality, environmental and health and safety aspects of our business.
- EWASTE+ is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health and safety goals.
- EWASTE+ is committed to manage used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- EWASTE+ is committed to manage Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect our environment.
- EWASTE+ is committed to continuous improvement achieved through monitoring of goals and rigorous evaluation of our management system.
- EWASTE+ is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and to the public.